Monday, October 1, 2012

My story...

So I am writing a story. Its my first historical romance and i want it to be great. No matter how long it takes! I have been thinking about what to write for some time but it really all came together last night as I was drifting off to sleep. I knew Faith and her dark love interest. I created an aunt and two cousins so far. I hope to keep it simple but also interesting. I definitely have a lot of work to do.

The plot (I think)

Faith is a young woman of about 18 who grew up in the colonies(I'm thinking an island) with her father. He sends her to England to have a real season and find a husband. She is not interested in marriage. She doesn't need money and is content to write, read and care for her aging father. She meets Lucius a devastatingly handsome rogue and falls madly in love even though she is warned that he is a reprobate of the first order. She also befriends John a wonderful and caring gentleman that proves be her dearest friend. Lucius eventually shows his true colors and Faith is horrified by how evil he really is. John comes to her rescue, saves her from a terrible fate and wins her heart in the end.

So I know its pretty typical so far, but there is a twist! But I don't want to share it just yet. You'll just have to keep following to found out.

Leave your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment